Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hey everyone!!

So today I had the opportunity to go to HML ladies to paint their nails and talk to them and feed the people in the hospital wing. It was just an amazing experience. I wanted to cry! They are so so sweet and just love and kiss you every second... oh I love them. I hope everyone is looking at my pictures on FB!!

I got tons of bug bites today because I played in the sandbox with the little kids... not to smart to wear flip flops here all the time!! My feet and legs always itch! Today I went with a few other girls to the cutest ice cream slash dessert shop I have ever seen!! Got the best milkshake... mmmmm... The food here is so good, I definitely dont have to worry about going hungry! Pretty sure I have gained weight... NOT good. The bread here is devine. haha

Tomorrow Im going to Inga Perca on a field trip with all the girls! I cant WAIT. Definitely will love the day off haha Every day is still really hard... I love it though. Cant believe I have been here for two weeks. I hope everyone is doing great!! Feel free to email me anytime! aubd123@gmail.com I love you!

1 comments:

Ashlee said...

Life sounds busy and fun at the same time! Thanks for keeping us updated. I like hearing about what's different down there...wow!