Sunday, February 21, 2010

Flees flees and more flees!

Hello my fellow Americans,

Hope everything is going well with you all!! Cant believe its going on 3 weeks down here. The times flying! So I went to Inga Pirca and it was GREAT! Not just because I had a day off but because It was absolutely gorgeous there and so cool! The drive up was amazing... We were about 10,000 ft above sea level. The view was absolutely breath taking. It was neat to learn so much history as well! And our tour guide was cuuute... slash smelt really good (you can tell I miss guys) haha so today is Sunday. Love them. Its a bit harder down here on Sundays because you have to work.. I didnt get to go to church today either but its all good! I still find ways to feel the spirit, like take the kids for walks and listen to church music and read my scriptures on the balcony that overlooks Cuenca, and is the most beautiful view I have ever seen. Im in love with it. I still continue to love it down here but its so super hard. The days just drain me. Today I fell asleep on the table where we do our activities with the handicap kids and one of them threw a pencil or something at me and I jumped ha it made them all laugh. They are amazing. I love to see them smile. This week Im going to Guayaquil this week!! We actually fly there and back in one day. We are going to the temple! I cant WAIT! Ill update you all on that one as well!


3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Sounds like such an awesome experience! It has gone by fast!! You'll be home before you know it.

*Brinley* said...

That does sound super fun take tons of pictures for us we will have to all look at them when we go to grandmas when you get home!!!!! Love, Brinley!!!! <3

Karlene said...

WOW! Sounds like you're loving it! That's great! Get some sleep!!