Hey everyone!!! Oh man how is everyone doing?! Well Im just down here chillin in Ecuador!!! sooooo weird. But I LOVE IT!! Thus far. The city Im in is Cuenca and it is GORGEOUS. Oh I am absolutely in love with it. Im in love with the kids, I could go on and on about them forever. I work at different orphanages everyday so I havent spent a ton of time with each of them but being with them for 5 hours a day, you bond with them and trust me, I have. Oh I absolutely adore them. I cant wait to get pictures of my cuna and casa kids, we only get one picture day every other week with them but mine is this week so I will have some soon!! For now, I have pictures of the kids from the handicap orphanage. They are so sweet and you can just tell the vale is so thin between them and our Heavenly Father. The weather is gorgeous today, I was in the sun for like ten minutes and my arms got fried! The girls I live with are so so sweet. I love all of them. There are currently 16 of us living together. They are amazing girls. Goodness I could go on and on, Ill update more for sure later though! I love you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like you're having a great time! Keep us updated and we can't wait to see pictures!!
Yay! Glad you got there safe and sound! Enjoy your time there! What an experience!
Post a Comment